What a wild weekend. I’m not too sure I’m cut out to be a committed dancer mom. I had to be in Spanish Fork at 8 am on Saturday and I didn’t leave that school gym until 5 pm. I sat on those bleachers thinking about all the things I needed to be doing but sometimes it’s good to be forced to do nothing. Gracie and I had fun in between her dances, we ate at like 5 different places out of boredom, stole a few hours at the mall buying really unnecessary things (Saylor really didn’t need another swimming suit…are we at 5? I lost track) but Gracie kept talking about how cute her big belly would be in it and talked me into it. And of course Gracie ripped it up on that dance floor, she has been too shy all these years (yeah she’s only 7, but still) to be in dance, so it totally shocks me when she goes out there and shakes her booty so vigorously. ANYWAYS we had fun but this dance stuff is intense! Some of those moms are…well, a little TOO intense. The dancing world is definitely a different one for me, but Gracie loves it and watching her perform is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!
These pictures are from the last performance, when Grandma Merrill and Brittany got to see Gracie's first dance, and when Ryan and his dad came for the second dance. Gracie was so excited that so many people got to see her dance. She is the cutest!
May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment