December 26, 2010

Still here!

















Why am I SO BAD at keeping a blog of my own children?! It makes me very mad at myself, I think I'm just too overwhelmed with taking care of the kids, the house, my clients, there's just no room for a blog about them. The most important people in my life. The ones that are going to wonder what we did during their childhood. I take SO MANY pictures of them, but there's no proof! They say so many funny things, but I never write them down, even though my mom says...you have to write that down Skye!! I know! So since we'll all be doing new years resolutions, this will be my one and only. To write on this blog once a week, no matter how silly or unimportant the post may seem. I've got to keep up, my kids are growing too dang fast!

I just have to blog these ones of my kids that I did in the spring, it was a totally unplanned shoot, we were out shopping when Katie called and told me to meet her over at the orchard so we could take some pictures. The lighting was so terrible but we just did it anyways! So glad we did. We did these May 2010.

No comments: