April 29, 2009

Time for a bigggg catch up....

Wow these four kids really keep me hopping, at the end of the day I wonder why the crap I haven't gotten anything done! It's very frustrating, because I always have a "list" and I usually do 1 out of 10 things. I hate it. But while I didn't get this closet organized, or that bathroom scrubbed down, I did read with Gracie, play the Wii with Jace (who kicked my can in bowling) cuddled with Maguire when he fell asleep on my bed this afternoon, and held Saylor for most of the time she was awake. They were also clothed, fed, and entertained all day....so yeah. I just know that in a few short years, they will all be in school, and I won't be taking care of them all day. And that makes me really sad. I'll have tons of time to do all the deep cleaning, organizing and decorating, so I just need to enjoy what I'm doing right now. I love these little kids more than they will ever know. One day I will tell them that there was a time that I would put them to bed and work on the computer until 3 am, just so I would be there during the day when they needed me. I am actually very thankful that I have a job that I can do just a few mornings a week, and of course at night when they are sleeping. YES, I get tired during the day, but I don't think they mind when we cuddle up and have a little nap together. 15 minute power nap and we are good to go! Anyways, here are some super random pictures, all bunched together, completely randomly.[gallery order="DESC"]

1 comment:

kelseybrooke said...

Aw skye! I love all the random pics of your family, because I only ever see the dolled-up, perfect ones on your photo blog. I was beginning to think you lived like that every day. . . lol. I love seeing saylor in her jammies and you and ryan in the pics too!
thanks for adding me!!!