April 29, 2009
Saylor baby.
Can she really be a year old? I have dreaded her turning a year. We are pretty sure she is our last baby, so to have her not be in "months" anymore makes me soooooo sad. I LOVE buying baby clothes, and taking their pictures. But I love watching her grow, learn new things and get cuter every freaking day. I haven't taken her to her one year appointment yet, but I think she weighs around 18 pounds. She STILL HAS NO TEETH!! What the heck?? It's sooooo weird! Good thing she looks good as a gummer! I love doing her hair, she has more than any of the other kids. She is super fast on the stairs, up and down them all day long, she looks so tiny crawling on them, but she's pretty good at it! She has zero interest in walking and perfectly content with crawling really fast behind the other kids trying to keep up. Seriously she is the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. The kids love playing with her. Whenever they are up in the playroom they come get her and take her in with her, and for an hour or so I don't hear anything. They make a pretty good mess, but all in the name of entertainment, and I can usually get dinner made or something else productive. I can't believe a year ago this tiny 6 lbs 4 oz baby was born into our lives, we had no idea how MUCH we would adore her. Her little chocolate chip eyes can melt anyone's heart! Here's some pictures my good friend Katie took of her on her birthday. I will love these forever![gallery order="DESC"]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment