December 26, 2008
Crazy busy!!
These last few months have felt so wild and out of control, Ryan and I rarely see each other during the day, it's pretty sad. I am taking pictures everyday, usually 2 shoots a day and it's pretty hard to keep up on the editing. I stay up until 2 or 3 am editing and I'm pretty tired. Ryan goes to work from 7 am-3pm and then goes to work on the new house until 11 pm or midnight. He is working so hard to get it done, I think we will all be glad when it's finally built and we are able to move into it. Right now it just feels like a dream that will never come true. Every week it gets more and more beautiful, I am scared to get too excited about it!! I'm hoping to have a better schedule when we move in, just shooting two shoots on Monday and Wednesday. Kennedy can take care of the kids those days and the other five days I'm free!!! I hope it works out for me, I need some serious remodling in my life. Here's an update of our little masterpiece. We can't paint the outside until the spring when it gets warm, so for now it will look like a colorless home. Fun FUN!!! Nevermind I can't find the pictures right now. Maybe later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment