February 12, 2008

Waiting for #4

We found out we were pregnant in September 2007. Totally shocked, as I had an IUD in place, so we weren't planning on any more kids until we got the older ones in school. Buuuuut, this one had other plans. We found out it was a girl in December and we are so excited!!! Right now I'm 28 weeks and on bed rest of course because like all the other kids, she is trying to come a little too early. I am very happy to not be in the hospital yet, but I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I could definitely be admitted if anything has changed. Fingers crossed that I get to come home......I had Brittany take some fun maternity pictures of me at 26 weeks, it was hard work getting the kids in the pictures but we did get some cute ones that I will love forever. Brittany did a dang good job didn't she?!me5.jpg

me6.jpg

me21.jpg

me1.jpg

No comments: