Can you believe he is two already?! I've never had a two year old without a younger sibling, so this is strange for me to have my baby be two years old. He is such a rough and tumble kid, obsessed with the Diego cartoon character, dinosaurs and cars. He always has a look of mischief on his face, and I always put his hair in a little mohawk because it just seems to fit his personality. So a few weeks ago his hair went from pretty straight to totally curly. We can't believe how quick it changed! It looks so much like Jace's hair now. I can't bring myself to cut it though, he's my first kid to have lots of hair and I can't get enough of it. So here he is on his second birthday, when we started singing the song he just lit up, so excited. When we got done singing he didn't blow out the candles, he started singing the song again, so we sang it about 3 times and then showed him how to blow the candles out. What a little cutie. He calls himself Mac, too cute.






No comments:
Post a Comment