January 07, 2011

Kennedy

Since Kennedy will be home in a few months (FINAAAAALLLLLYYY!!!!) I better post these ones of when we dropped her off at the MTC. There were many tears! I miss her so much, I'm so ready for this mission thing to be over, I'm not going to sugar coat it. It feels like she has been gone for 5 years! These first few are just some I got that same day of the kids, we took some pics in the studio before we drove her down to Provo to send her away....to Draper..hahaha! Still can't believe she's serving 15 minutes away from me. Well actually they moved her to Park City but she's still only an hour away! So crazy!






Since Kennedy will be home in a few months (FINAAAAALLLLLYYY!!!!) I better post these ones of when we dropped her off at the MTC. There were many tears! I miss her so much, I'm so ready for this mission thing to be over, I'm not going to sugar coat it. It feels like she has been gone for 5 years!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kennedy could be Gracie's mom, they look soo similar!

kelsey said...

oh kennedy! That last picture of you two makes me get teary every time I look at it! I can't believe you can now say "a few months." GOOD.

if you ever want to meet in park city to bump into anyone, I'm totally game. . .