We also tried these new curlers call "Curlformers" and they were so awesome (got them at Sally's Beauty Supply). She slept on her curls that night and her hair was totally still curly and so cute for church the next day. Love them!
April 20, 2010
Gracie the dancer
We tried putting Gracie in dance when she was three years old. She was so girly and danced all day long, so I thought she would love it. Well for two months she would try so hard to go out on the floor and dance with all the little girls, but she was so painfully shy that she just couldn't. So she just sat beside me and watched. I decided to take her out until she wanted to do it on her own. At age 7, she told me she really wanted to go to dance and that she would try really really hard not to be scared. She's done great all year, I just drop her off and she goes by herself, and last Saturday was her first big dance competition. I definitely thought she would be way too scared, but she marched out there and when the music started she completely went for it. I was so proud that I was crying very happy tears, it just made me so happy to see her overcome her shyness and do what she loves. She looked gorgeous and wayyyyy too old with her fake eyelashes and super curly hair and so much make up. But she was in PURE heaven!
We also tried these new curlers call "Curlformers" and they were so awesome (got them at Sally's Beauty Supply). She slept on her curls that night and her hair was totally still curly and so cute for church the next day. Love them!
We also tried these new curlers call "Curlformers" and they were so awesome (got them at Sally's Beauty Supply). She slept on her curls that night and her hair was totally still curly and so cute for church the next day. Love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment