September 14, 2008

Wow, Gracie is in Kindergarten!

I can't even believe that my little baby girl is old enough to go to Kindergarten. I took her to the teacher testing meeting, and she totally blew her teacher away. She started out asking Gracie about different letters in the alphabet, and ending up letting Gracie read to her. She then asked Gracie about different numbers, and soon Gracie was adding and subtracing. Her teacher was so impressed, and after getting praised like crazy, Gracie for the first time got really excited for Kindergarten. To my surprise she really wants to ride the bus, so we'll see if that changes. She is really shy and when she's not holding my hand and there's strange people around there's usually a meltdown. So far she has done great and loved every minute of Kindergarten. Her favorite part is recess and she loves checking books out of the library. Her new friends names are Madison, Alyssa & Jenna. We love you Gracie girl and are so proud of you! Stop growing up so fast! It was so cute before she left to go to school, Maguire and Jace just kept hugging her and she kept saying,"it's okay boys, I'll be back!" I hope they can survive without her, she is such a great big sister and entertains them all day.

[gallery]

No comments: