Maguire has hit age two with full force. He is learning to talk quickly and we laugh at everything he says. Usually he is just copying something Gracie and Jace are saying. When I was tucking him into bed tonight he said, "mom! I go kindergarten!" obviously hearing gracie express how excited she is to go to school. Whenever he gets an owie I ask him what happened and he says "got killed." Whenever I tell him he can't do something he yells "Fine! I go get it!" and he does this exaggerated march off down the hall. He's so obsessed with Diego everything, and I can always find him somewhere laying on the floor playing with little cars. We love him so much, and his adorable hair that we can't bring ourselves to cut. It's too cute on him!
[gallery]
August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment