April 01, 2008
She's coming soon....
I cannot believe I have made it to 35 weeks. The sense of relief I feel is so wonderful. I was doing research on premature babies and I was really scared that we would be visiting a baby in the NICU, which would be so hard. I am really excited for my doctor appt. in a few days so I can see how dilated I am and if Dr. Jones will break my water next week. He is worried I won't make it to the hospital in time if my water breaks at home or something. He delivered Maguire, so he knows how fast my kids come! My friends threw me a surprise shower and everyone gave me diapers and wipes, I was sooooo happy, I hate buying stuff like that! Of course I've been shopping up a storm, and I finally feel like I am completely ready. I am so excited for her to come out so we can all hold and kiss her and dress her, but I will also miss feeling her move inside of me all day and all night. I have tried to enjoy the kicking and turning and crazy moves she makes as much as I can, and I will be so sad to not be pregnant anymore. But I have gained enough freaking weight, it's time........

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment